mandag den 6. februar 2017

Step 6 No caffeine or alcohol

To some people this might be a tough challenge, if so I recommend a slow cut back like I do with the sugar. It might take a couple of days to get rid of the abstinence.

I mean changing your diet is hard and it can give you heavy headaches, because the body responds. It says; HEY there is something missing. Your body craves to get the things and foods it is used to, even though those things might be unhealthy.

While struggling with my withdrawal symptoms I move to the next step which, to me, is easy enough. Eliminating alcohol and caffeine... I did that when I got pregnant 🤰 and now breastfeeding my baby girl I find no reason to start😉 I honestly don't even miss any of it. I had a cup of coffee at a friends house the other day and it gave me a cold sweat.

When I've reached my goal and freed myself from a heavy sugar addiction I will continue with the next steps


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar